Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Monday, May 3, 2010

SWAGBUCKS

So, I got a question about "Swagbucks" today. In case you have never heard of it, Swagbucks is a search engine on the web (much like google or yahoo) that gives you prizes for web surfing! I do web searches a lot for my job to look up terms I don't already know and so far I have earned enough swagbucks to redeem a $10 gift card to Barnes & Noble, Starbucks or $10 cash deposited to my Paypal account. Not too bad considering I would have done the searching anyway! I figure I may as well let them "pay" me for it :0) They actually use a combination of google & a few other search engines so you get the same results you would w/o using it.

If you do not already use Swagbucks, I would sure recommend it! It does not use ANYTHING harmful to your computer or we wouldn't be using it.

PLEASE SIGN UP HERE if you want to set up a new account and we both get a "gift" from Swagbucks. I don't know what it is since I have never referred anyone before, but something is almost always better than nothing.

I do not have the whole huge toolbar downloaded on my computer (takes up too much of my smalll screen space), but I do have a small search box on my address bar. So whenever I perform a search, I make sure I enter it into that box instead of my Google box and VERY OFTEN I earn Swagbucks. It's always kind of fun when they pop up. Try it and you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment