Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Saturday, May 22, 2010

CVS 05/23-29

This week CVS only has one deal I am interested in, but it's a good one.

Old Spice or Gillette Body wash $4, Earn $4 ECBs (limit 2)
Use B1G1 Old Spice Body Wash 4/18/2010 RP (Red Plum) Insert or
Use B1G1 Free Gillette Product 5/2/2010 P&G Insert or
Use $4/2 Gillette Deodorant or Body Wash 5/2/2010 P&G Insert
FREE plus $4 in overage after coupon and ECBs

What an amazing deal! I happen to have a few of those coupons so I wish the limit was higher than two. It is a great chance to increase your ECBs. I only have $3 in ECB left so I will have to spend $1, but then I will get $8 in ECBs back so it will be well worth the $1!

There are a lot of other deals at CVS this week too, but you'll have to check their add for those or go to Commonsensewithmoney.com -- she has the full list of deals there.

No comments:

Post a Comment