Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Sunday, May 16, 2010

$3/1 Huggies Coupons

If you buy diapers, make sure to go to coupons.com soon to print out your $3/1 Huggies coupons! There are two on there right now and you can print each one twice giving you 4 new $3 coupons!!

Also check HERE for two more. **Make sure you hit your browser's back button 3 times from the "Thank you for printing" screen to print a second coupon. If my link does not work for you, go to Moneysavingmom.com, which is where I found this link.

A third spot to possibly score another high value Huggies coupon is Facebook. I haven't checked it out myself, but I heard if you are a fan of Huggies on Facebook you can print a $3 coupon from there. Hope these work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment