Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Friday, May 28, 2010

CVS deals 05/30-06/05

I have today off work so I have had a lot more time to post the deals I've found.

This deal does not start until Monday, but just in case I don't have time to post it later I thought I'd better do it now.

There are 3 deals next week at CVS worth mentioning:

1) Ban Invisible Solid $2.99 (Limit 1)
Get $2 ECB
Use $1 from 4/18 SS
Final Price: Free!

2) Johnson & Johnson Reach Floss or Flossers B1G1 (priced at $1.99)
Use 2 $1 coupons from 4/11 RP or 5/16 RP
Final Price: 2 Free!

3)P&G Deal (Limit 1)
Buy $25, Get $10 ECB

•Charmin 16 pk (big rolls = 32 reg. rolls) $9.99 (Use $.25 from 5/2 P&G (exp 5/31!)

•Bounty Extra Soft 12 pk $12.99 (Use $.25 from 5/2 P&G (exp 5/31!)

•Duracell AAA, AA 10 pk, C, D 4 pk 9-Volt 2 pk $5.99

•Puffs Lotion or Ultra Soft $.99 (Use $1 or $.75 from Vocalpoint mailer)

Here is what I would do:
FIRST, go swipe your CVS card at the red machine. I have been getting a lot of $5/25 or $4/20 coupons printing lately, which REALLY sweetens this deal.
Buy 2 pks TP & $5 of puffs or batteries (if you need them, if not, buy 3 TP)
Give the cashier the $/$$ coupon FIRST, then other coupons you might have.
Then go back and buy another TP with the $10 ECB you just got (unless you want to save it, but I wouldn't this time)

I have mentioned this TP deal before as CVS did it a couple months ago. If you use a single roll for price comparison on TP, buying a total of 3 pks plus the 1 free one - $5/$25 order coupon (I include it because I have 2 of them and will use it) = $0.19/roll, which is a really good price for Charmin.

Please feel free to ask if you have any Q's!! If you are taking advantage of the pop sales right now you may well need extra TP too. :) just a thought.

I forgot to give credit where it was due for finding these deals so early! So thanks to Couponing for 4 for posting them today. She finds most of the Jewel deals I post too.

No comments:

Post a Comment