Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Friday, May 7, 2010

$1/1 Nestle Coupon

***UPDATE****

The link I have on the bottom of this one is not working right. It says "print limit reached" even for people who have never printed any coupons before. If you want this coupon, you will have to go to Nestle's Website, sign up for their "club", click on "special offers" in the upper right corner, then the opportunity for coupons will be in there. Sorry, I was trying to avoid these steps for you, but it didn't work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOO-HOO! am I excited about this one!! I went to the IGA yesterday for the 3-day sale and noticed the Nestle Toll House refrigerated cookie dough was on sale 2/$3, which is a decent price for cookie dough and in a weak moment I bought one. So this morning I thought, hmmmm, there just has to be a coupon out there somewhere for these! 10 minutes later, voila -- $1 off any ONE package which will make them 0.50 each at IGA! Trust me when I say you cannot MAKE it that cheap. I always make my own cookies from scratch, but at this price I will buy a couple and stick in the freezer for hot cookies w/ice cream this summer. Don't tell the kids because we usually do this AFTER they are in bed.

So, PRINT YOURS HERE Eureka IGA even had sugar cookie dough which would make a great fruit pizza too. Man I wish I could print more than 2. I think I will call my mom and ask her to print some too :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment