Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SoBe Instant Win Game

SoBe lifewater has an instant win game going on right now that you can play once every day. I don't think I have shared this one yet, but even if I have it would be worth checking out again as I have won a coupon every time I have played this game so far.

Many of the prizes are coupons for BOGO free Sobe drinks that you print right then or a completely free SoBe coupon that they will mail to you (I have won both so far).

Next week CVS will have their SoBe waters on sale BOGO so combined with the BOGO coupon, you would get 2 free! I have combined BOGO sales with BOGO coupons at CVS before and you really do get both free.

So GO HERE to sign up and play now!

No comments:

Post a Comment