Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Sunday, June 6, 2010

CVS 06/06-06/12

Well, I checked out the CVS deals for this week and could not come up with much. There is one deal worth mentioning, even though I will not do it because I do not like Dove deodorant.

**UPDATE** READ THIS AGAIN AS I CHANGED ONE COUPON FROM THE ORIGINAL POST

If you are going to do this deal, make sure to swipe your CVS card at the red machine first. Many people are getting a $5/$15 CVS coupon. So, ring up the deodorant, hand the cashier the $5/$15 FIRST, then your other coupons.

If you buy $15 in Dove, Caress, Degree or Lever products, get $5 ECB

Buy 6 Dove Deodorants - $15
Use 6 $2 Dove printable coupons
Or $3/2 Dove or Degree coupon
Pay $3, Get $5 ECB
Final Price: $2 Moneymaker

hopefully my first coupon link works this time (it is from Bricks, which I have had trouble linking to in the past). If it does not work, go to southernsavers.com, she has a good link. The second coupon link directs you to a website, which should work. Also, you may have to buy something else as a filler so the chashier does not "owe" you money at the end of this.

Anyway, that's it for the CVS this week. I will let you know if something else pops up.

No comments:

Post a Comment