Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Friday, June 25, 2010

$0.50/1 Goldfish coupon *NEW*

OK. I know I have been silent for almost a week -- sorry about that. We were on vacation from Sunday-Wednesday then I left early Thursday to go to High School Girls' Camp until this Sunday. So I am here at camp and ran across this new Goldfish coupon and just felt guilty not telling you all about it!

GO HERE to print yours. Just enter your e-mail address & print! I would recommend canceling the print once it gets the coupon done because there's a good-sized ad at the bottom (save ink). After canceling, just go back to the main page, enter e-mail address again and print again. (yay!)

Remember Kroger doubles coupons up to .50 -- and they occasionally go on sale for $1 there making them free.

Unless I find another great one, I will not post again until next week. SORRY! Enjoy your weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Boo hoo :( . I tried this Sunday evening (we were gone Fri night-Sun eve) and the opportunity had passed. I've got to be quicker next time!

    ReplyDelete