Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Thursday, June 10, 2010

Diaper Duty


Seems like I have been writing about diapers quite a bit and last night Nathan & I were bored so we came up with a list of diapers and in what order we like their quality. Keep in mind I have not tried all the diapers out there (like Luvs) so they're not included in my list for that reason.

1. Huggies
2. Pampers
3. Walgreens Brand diapers (true!)
4. WalMart Brand diapers
5. Toys R Us Especially for Baby brand
6. basically any other diaper brand
7. Kroger brand is at the bottom of the barrel. Now, it has been about 3 years since we used these, but they were TERRIBLE! Our kids leaked out of every diaper we put on them. Keep in mind I am still a huge Kroger fan, I just don't buy their diapers.

I prefer Huggies over Pampers because to me, the outside of a Pampers always feels a little damp making it tougher to know just how wet the baby really is.

So, for the first time, I attempted a picture -- here is my sweet baby Marcus with his stash of our fav. Huggies diapers . . .

1 comment:

  1. I disagree. I would do Pampers over Huggies ANY day. Right now, that is all that seems to be working for Willis!
    -Christa

    ReplyDelete