Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Thursday, July 15, 2010

Krogers Sales 07/15-21

There are some GREAT deals at Kroger this week.

I was wrong about the Tombstone price - after Facebook coupon it is FREE (not 0.50 like I posted earlier) as long as you purchase them with a combination of 10 products from the Mega-10 Event starting today.

SO, at Kroger today I found these great deals:

Blueberries - $3.88 for 2 lbs (I just paid $2.20/lb 3 days ago)

Whole carrots - $0.79/lb

Peaches - 0.99 (not as good as 0.88, but still a great price)

Crayola crayons (24 ct) - $0.25

Now on to the Mega-10 Event prices. You get $5 off your order when you purchase any 10 participating items (mix & match). The price I write is the price AFTER the 0.50/item discount.
There are a LOT of good deals this week so I will only post the ones I either bought or that really stuck out:

Gatorade - 0.49 (I bought 30 - should be enough to get us through any flu season)

Dannon multi-pack yogurts - $1.65/each
I bought the Dan-o-nino yogurt using this $1/1 coupon AND when I bought 2, a Catalina printed out at the register for $1 off my next order (basically paid 0.15 each). AMAZING price for yogurt (duh).

Tombstone pizza - see previous post for coupon info - FREE after coupon & sale

Green Giant Steamers vegetables - $1.49
use 0.50 coupon (doubled) makes then $0.49

Spaghetti O's - $0.49

Maxwell House Coffee (the LARGE cans) - $4.88 (reduced from $7-$10)
Check the top of these cans for a booklet with $10 in savings - there is a $1 coupon for the coffee making a GREAT price for MH coffee. (nathan thinks he likes Folgers, but I'm going to convert him next week). :) shhhhhh.

Starbucks ice cream pints - $1.98
Also in the $10 savings booklet on the MH coffee there is a $1/1 Q for Starbucks ice cream

Quaker Life cereal or Cap'n Crunch (21-22 ozs) - $2.19
I used a $0.50 coupon from the 05/16 paper insert (Red Plum) making it $1.19

Kraft Easy Mac or Velveeta Shells & Cheese cups - $0.50
B2G1 coupon HERE after you play a game - makes them about $0.33/each

If any of my coupon links do not work, try going to southernsavers.com - that is where I got all the coupon links and they worked for me from there.

Hope you find some good deals this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment