Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CVS 07/25-31

There are a couple nice freebies at CVS this week. Hopefully you are at the point where you are just paying for tax and using old ECBs to pay for new items that produce new ECBs. That is usually my goal at CVS.

Anyway, this week you can get:

Any Kotex U product - 4.99
4.99 ECB (limit 1)
use $1/1 coupon to make $1 overage after coupon and ECB

BioTrue multipurpose solution 2 oz - 2.99
2.99 ECB (limit 2)
use $2/1 coupon for $2 overage after Q and ECB

Pampers boxed diapers $21.99
$10 ECB (limit 2, not 1 like the add says)
$2 Q from RP insert 06/20 or
$3 Q from vocalpoint mailer
use the coupon database to help find another location if you want.

Neutrogena sun care products - prices vary
$10 ECB when you buy 2
use $2/1 coupon
The best deal I found at the Eureka CVS was the 30 spf Sunblock sticks priced at $7.99
Buy 2, use 2 coupons and the final price is only 0.99 each after Q and ECB. I think that's a great price for these sunblock sticks.

** don't forget that CVS offers rain checks if they are out of an item you want. I have never tried it on an item that produces ECBs, but I have heard that the ECB will still print when a raincheck is used. You could always ask the cashier to make sure. I say all this b/c I was at CVS Monday and they only had 2 boxes of diapers left (and no, i did not buy them). :) And there was only one sunblock stick left (didn't buy it either). I will try again Wed. and get my raincheck if they still only have 1.

** Make sure to check the bottom of your receipt too as I got a coupon for one FREE gallon of milk. Apparently they were keeping track of how many gallons you bought and if you bought 4 or 5 you qualify for a free gallon. woo-hoo! the only bummer was that I let MaryBeth carry it to the van and she dropped it -- turns out plastic jugs do break. Oh well. Good thing it was free, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment