Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Friday, July 9, 2010

Grocery Overload

Hey there. Just wanted to let you know why my posts have dwindled the past couple weeks. I usually post the coupons I print or the deals I think are worth buying. Well, since being in the kitchen @ the A.C. High School Girls' Camp at the end of June I have done almost no grocery shopping. True. We wind up in Grocery Overload after camp and lay low for a while.

Even though I am not grocery shopping - you probably still are. Make sure you check out Moneysavingmom.com or Commonsensewithmoney.com -- those two blogs are where I get 90% of my information . They are so "huge" they can be overwhelming, which is why I wanted to start my own blog to help out new couponers, but they really have some great information on their sites.

Neither of them blog about the IGA so I will keep plugging away here in central Illinois to help us find good deals there. I will also stay more current with good coupons worth printing.

In the meantime, don't forget to go to CVS and get your Free SoBe Lifewater (using BOGO coupon with BOGO sale) -- sale ends Saturday! I got 36 bottles this week for the price of tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment