Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Friday, October 1, 2010

0.50/1 Pillsbury Simply Biscuits

October 1 marks a new month which = new coupons on coupons.com
Among those are two coupons for 0.50 off 1 Pillsbury canned dough. One is for Simply Biscuits and the other for Simply French bread. I am not familiar with the "simply" line, but if you use the coupon at Meijer or Kroger where they double coupons, & of course combine with a sale, these should make for fairly inexpensive canned biscuits.


I also want to grab this opportunity to share my excitement for the day -- it is so nice that people know I am a bargain shopper because my super-duper awesome friend just called me about a John Deere Gator she saw at a garage sale for $200 less than you pay in the store! I have been wanting one for about 3-4 years, but didn't want to pay the high price. YAY! Waiting so often pays off. Thanks, Jamie :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment