Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Friday, October 8, 2010

Jewel deals 10/07-10/13

Starting yesterday Jewel is running my favorite Con-Agra CAT deal where if you spend $25 you get a $10 CAT.
But with Jewel the $25 is calculated off the SHELF price, not the SALE price so it is a HUGE money-saving event. I will certainly be making a trip to Jewel in the next 6 days.
I was actually thinking of this CAT yesterday because I am down to 2 boxes of Orville Redenbacher popcorn & would love to re-stock. yay! :0)
Here are a couple scenarios for you compliments of couponingfor4 (my go-to spot for the Jewel deals):
hint: the prices below are sale price/shelf price so you can see how the total adds up for you versus the CAT machine.

Start with this deal to reduce your OOP spent:
9 Healthy Choice Soups 0.88/2.89 (each) - $7.92
Pay $7.92 w/no coupons, Get $10 CAT
Final Price: $2.08 Moneymaker!
If you have coupons this will be a larger moneymaker!

Use this $10 CAT to roll into any of the following deals:

6 Healthy Choice Soup $5.28/$17.34
1 Angel Soft $5.99/$8.29
Use $1 Angel Soft from Coupons.com (zip 12345)
Pay $11.27, Get $10 CAT
Final Price: $1.27

Buy 7 Orville Redenbacher $11.83/$25.13
Get $10 CAT
Final Price: 7/$1.83 ($.26 each!) -- woohoo! my kids eat popcorn A LOT as a bedtime snack. So I absolutely love this one.

Buy 5 Wesson Oil $12.50/$25
Get $10 CAT
Final Price: 5/$2.50 ($.50 each!)

There are a LOT of other scenarios out there for this deal. I recommend heading over to couponingfor4 to get them all. I just posted the ones I will likely do. ConAgra is a HUGE company and has a lot of products that qualify for this CAT, they just happen to be things I don't need right now.

My one caution to the couponing for 4's website is that she mentions coupons we do not have access to, so don't forget to add in the extra money for the q's you don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment