Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jewel 09/09 - 09/15

Most of the Kraft freebies are over, but Jewel still has some pretty good deals this week.
3-day sale thurs, fri & sat
  • 1.88 veg. oil (remember, anything less than $2 is a good price here)
  • 1.88 sugar (i prefer $1-$1.25, but I bought some since I'm about to make applesauce and the other stores are more right now).

Regular rest of the week sale:

  • 2.66 milk

now i saved the best for last -- I love scenarios like this one where you can stack deals & coupons

Green Giant boxed veggies are on sale 4/$5 - but if you buy 10 you get $5 off your order automatically - and there is also a CAT on these for $3 when you buy 8. Then use a few coupons and suddenly you pay $0.27 each! A VERY good price for these veggies. I bought 10 today and wished I had more coupons (though it is still a good deal w/o them - 0.45 each).

For the coupons, redplum.com and coupons.com have 0.60/3 so you can use 3 of them.

There are other sales and deals at Jewel this week too, but these are the items I thought stood out and are what I bought. Also, since I have mentioned bread recently -- their bread is 0.99 (standard price) but is a good quality unlike IGAs bread. So I bought two loaves of wheat bread too.

No comments:

Post a Comment