Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kroger Aug. 12-18

Just a heads up on Kroger's next sale:

Right now (through Wed.) Kroger has a P&G Mega event going on. I did not go as I didn't need anything on sale.

But starting Thursday they are having a "regular grocery" Mega Event again. These can really produce some great deals combined with coupons!

Fiber 1 bars are supposed to be on this upcoming sale so here is a scenario for you:
Buy 5 boxes at $1.99 (prices may vary)
use 5 coupons for 0.50 (doubled to $1)
get $3.50 CAT after purchase for buying 5 boxes (CAT offer is $1.50/3 boxes, $2.50/4 boxes or $3.50/5 boxes)
Total price/box = 0.29!

To make it even better, remember to load your e-coupons on Cellfire first - there is one for 0.50 off Fiber 1 bars. The machine will only let you use one of these, but would still take an addl 0.10/box making them 0.19/box. That's mighty cheap especially considering how good these are! My kids & I all love them.

Now -- if I can just explain to Nathan that I NEED those bars. hmmmmmm. Will he let me shop again? Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment