Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Monday, August 2, 2010

I Need Your Help

Hey guys. I did another thing I don't usually do -- I entered a contest on my favorite blog for being an "Iron Shopper" and scoring a great deal somewhere. The winner gets a $20 gift cert. - and I don't even know to where! Just sounded fun to win something.



Anyway, if you have some extra time I would LOVE IT if you would vote HERE to see if I can win with my Kroger shopping trip last week (the one I posted with the picture). The winner is just whoever has the most people to "like" their deal. The link I gave you should take you straight to my post.



Thanks in advance :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment