Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Saturday, August 28, 2010

CVS 08/29-09/04

Well, for as faithful as CVS has been the last few weeks, this week is a total bummer for me. I will probably make one trip at some point during the week just because I can't stay away, but not many good deals.

Here is what I saw:

Phillips headphones $6.99 - get $6.99 ECB
I would only do this if a) i needed the headphones or b) i needed to "renew" some ECBs I already had. I prefer not to buy items not useful to me or someone I know unless they "make" money.

Campbells Condensed soups on sale $1/2
use 0.50/2 coupon to get these for 0.25 each. That is a GREAT price for condensened soup. If you need a lot, there is also $1/4 Q on the same link. I printed both to get 6.

Nestle Pure Life Water 24-pack $2.77 Limit 3
Use $1/2 Nestle Pure Life Purified Water Multi-Packs
Pay $2.27 per pack when you buy 2 after coupon

I am not sure about the milk status for this coming week. I haven't seen an actual paper ad yet, but it sure is worth it to get milk there ($1.79 after ECB for 1 gallon when they have the ECB deal running).

No comments:

Post a Comment