Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lessons are Coming

Today Nathan & I discussed what I should write about on this blog and he said I should host "lessons" on how to live well w/o spending a lot of money, target prices for stocking up on products, how to store the "stockpiles" :0) and whatever else I think of. So, this is just to give you a heads-up that in May I am going to start these lessons. If you have any specific topic you want me to discuss, please e-mail me and let me know! Also, if there are certain products you are looking to cut costs with, e-mail me and I will focus on those first.

THANKS!

one confession before I sign off:
I could not stop myself from going back to Jewel today (was meeting Abbie in Bloomington anyway, so it was not an extra trip) and I bought another 40 cans of soup (all went home with Abbie) and 21 boxes of popcorn (she took 8) all for about $2.00 -- and I still have $13 in CATs for Jewel to use later. I seriously have a problem. On the other hand, I see a lot of "movie & popcorn" nights coming up at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment