Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Thursday, April 29, 2010

IGA coupon match-up

Sorry this is so last minute, but I do not usually get coupon inserts from the Sunday paper (shocking, I know).

The Red Plum insert has a coupon for Prarie farms yogurt B2-G1 free. The IGA has an in-store coupon 3/0.99 and they can both be used together. So I got 4 yogurts for 0.99. You could probably just get the 3 and pay 0.66, but we like yogurt so I got 4.

Also, there was a McCormick coupon to save $1 on ANY McCormick seasoning blend, spice, herb, etc... It can be used on taco seasoning to make it free at most stores (not sure about IGA's price though).

Next week I plan to get this to you earlier than Thursday :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment