Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Tuesday, April 27, 2010

IS THIS FOR REAL??

WELCOOME TO MY BLOG!!

Part of me really wants to blog about coupons, saving money and deals I have been able to get. The other part of me cannot believe I am entering into the "blogging world" that I have avoided for so long. :0)
So, bear with me here as I try to get started. I will do the first few w/o pictures and then try to gradually add such fancy things.

I do not see myself blogging much about my daily life here -- this is mostly going to be HOW to coupon, WHERE to coupon and the best DEALS out there that I know of.

I e-mailed a lot of you to get started here today, but please subscribe to my feed so you will get an e-mail whenever I publish a deal or a new online coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment