Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kroger sales for the week 04/29-05/05

This list of Kroger items only includes the items I think are a good price. I have a mental list of good prices and "stock-up" prices -- and there is a difference. I will let you know in a side comment if it is my "strike price" for stocking up. For their full list, check their ad.

Remember:

1.Load your Shortcuts and Cellfire Coupons before going out.
2.You do not have to buy 2 of B1G1 items to get the sale price.
3.You do NOT need to buy all 10 items to get 10/$10, each will ring up as $1.
4.Most Kroger stores double coupons that are .50¢ or less.
5.When I "stock up" on something, I buy at LEAST 10.

Milk $2.50/gal

Gatorade 0.79

Boneless skinless chicken breasts 1.97

Oikos Greek yogurt 4/$5 - only if you have a $1 off one coupon (some were printing at the register the last couple weeks)

Tropicana OJ 2.38 (REALLY great deal if you have a BOGO coupon - sadly I already used mine)

Pillsbury Grands/crescents/cin rolls 10/$10 - so here comes the deal with the .70/1 coupon I mentioned yesterday. Makes for .30 crescents and that is an AWESOME price. I would stock up now if you use these!

Green Giant frozen veggies 10/$10 - 0.50 printable coupon here AND load ecoupon to your kroger card at the above sites. Should make for very cheap or even free veggies.

#1 mini carrots $1

Lawry's Season All Salt (a grilling season MUST on this farm!) 2/$3 - use $1 coupon from Red Plum

That's it for this week in my opinion! While writing this post I realized a few "lessons" would have been good to have first. So for now do what you can with the info and hopefully you'll learn how to maximize the savings later -- sorry for the reverse order.

No comments:

Post a Comment