Don't Forget!

Check coupons.com, smartsource.com & redplum.com for legit printable coupons.


**NEW** Coupon Database to search for any coupon!




Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More FREE stuff . . .

Here are a few good freebies you can get this week at Meijer:

Green Giant boxed veggies are on sale for $1 - use $0.50 coupon (which will double) to get them free.
Totinos party pizzas - $1 sale - $0.50 coupon doubled
Powerade Water bottles - i forget the scenario, but FREE too
Bisquick - $1 sale, $0.50 coupon
Heluva Good dip (never bought it 'cause I don't like the name. i'm weird, i know) but it is free this week too.

I just don't have time to post all the coupon links etc... but I wanted you all to have the opportunity to go grab these freebies (especially the veggies!!!!) so below I have a link to a site called Savvy Spending, which is where I go for my Meijer match-ups. SHe has all the links for the coupons along with Meijer's other deals this week.
So go HERE: Meijer 4/3- 4/9 for the whole scoop.
Blessings,
~Laura

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
    through so many Entertainment sites. Thanks for sharing
    Flipkart Coupons Code
    MakeMyTrip Coupons Code
    Paytmmall Coupons 2018
    Flipkart Coupons Code

    ReplyDelete